- Tourism Grading Council of South Africa's (TGCSA)
Our aim is to provide domestic and international tourists with comprehensive and up to date information on where to stay, where to meet, where to eat, and what to do when visiting and exploring South Africa.
- The National Accommodation Association
A growing network of quality smaller accommodation providers around South Africa. With over 1000 quality inspected members nationwide, you can feel confident that your stay at an NAA member’s establishment will be to the standards you require.
Accommodation Links in South Africa
- Kwa-Mbili Game Lodge - Limpopo Province
Discover the hidden nuances of the African bush while you track the Big Five. As part of the Thornybush Game Reserve next to the world-renowned Kruger National Park
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve
Is the biggest game reserve in the Southern Cape, with more than 2200 ha spread out across the hills above the scenic Garden Route coastline
- Shades of Africa guest house - Oudtshoorn
The guest house worth a detour on Route 62 in the Klein Karoo
- Frieden River Lodge in Heidelberg, Western Cape
4 star guest house in Heidelberg offering bed & breakfast and self-catering accommodation.
- Lagoona Inn bed and breakfast and self-catering Accommodation in Knysna
Accommodation is modern, en-suite, with sliding doors and sun shutters which open onto your private balcony or garden frontage.
- Aan de Oever guesthouse in Swellendam
Picture perfect setting for a holiday, a honeymoon, or a base from which to travel the Overberg or Garden Route
- The Lofts Boutique Hotel in Knysna
These luxury Loft rooms offer the discerning guest a combination of luxurious living and breathtaking views over
the scenic Knysna lagoon.
- House Hammond Lodge in Knysna
In the Heart of the Garden Route, and a stone’s throw from local 18-hole Knysna Golf Course, beautifully appointed North-facing rooms, overlooking marshland abundant with bird-life, await you.
- Bosavern Guest House in Plettenberg Bay
A stylish, upmarket, 4 Star graded guesthouse set on a cliff, offering spectacular views of the ocean, the pristine white Robberg Beach and Robberg Nature Reserve
- Anlin Beach House in Plettenberg Bay
There are few accommodation options offering the complete holiday package - luxury, comfort, privacy, quiet and of course the beach, a mere 100 metres walk away
- Oakhurst Guest house in Riversdal
Treat yourself to a stay in the luxury of the manor house or stay in our spacious self-catering units
- Fynbos Ridge Country House in Plettenberg Bay
Fynbos Ridge offers five star accommodation in a Private Nature Reserve with spectacular mountain views in the heart of South Africa's Garden Route
- Emily Moon River Lodge in Plettenberg Bay
Where luxury and peace are to be found in a sweeping river valley
- Carslogie Guesthouse in Port Elizabeth
Carslogie House offers luxury 5-star bed & breakfast accommodation in Port Elizabeth
- Safari Now
Africa's largest accommodation booking site.
- Tsitsikamma Village Inn
Close to the Tsitsikamma National Park at Storms River Mouth